Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School


Today is Taylor's first day of 6th grade. She is going to Niguel Middle School. She actually has a locker. Scary! Erik is going to 3rd grade and Brandon is in 1st. It was a good morning and everyone was very excited. Now it is just Summer and I for a couple of hours. Maybe I will actually have some sanity.

Autumns first day of kindergarten. She was so excited!

I had to add this one because Summer thought she was going to school. I had to pack her a lunch as well.

3 comments:

JeN said...

What some big kids... I bet they are as happy as you that school finally started.. Way to go kids!!!

Tracy said...

Well..I finally checked out your blog...Your kids are too cute! You gotta love back to school, huh? You are so brave to be on your own for 2 months! You go girl! Try to enjoy it. I'd like to keep checking in on your family, so I'll add you to my list! Take care!

Kittell7 said...

Hey Mary! Your kids look so grown up! Taylor's hair is so cute. I hope you are all doing great!