Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Dineyland trip!



So yesterday I decided at the last minute, (like I always do) to go to Disneyland with just the little girls. I have been watching the little girl upstairs and she is sooooo good. She loves playing with Autumn and Summer and she is right in between their ages. She hadn't been to Disneyland yet, so I decided I would take her with us. She was very daring and wanted to go on everything, except she wasn't tall enough . Of course the girls were all really good and I enjoyed every minute of it. The weather was great and it wasn't crowded.
Being that I paid for a ticket, I wanted to make sure I got my moneys worth. We only spent 4 hours there and managed to ride 11 rides, meet the princesses and take a picture with Mickey. It was well worth it. The girls were really happy. I am going to miss Evelyn (a.k.a. Dora). She is like one of my own.

3 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

How fun. Aren't you going to miss being so close? Once you are back you're going to be like "oh yah, this is why we moved down the hill lol!!!" Anyways, she does remind me of Dora, I love that if I was babysitting her she would fit right in with my dark haired kids!!

The Horvath Crew said...

I love those Disneyland days! Can't wait to have you back.

JeN said...

It looks like a fun time. I miss the fun D-land days with my girl!! I can't wait till we can do it again..