Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Going back Home

Well it's official! We are moving back to the High Desert. Most people wouldn't think that was all that great, being that we live by the beach, but for our family the High Desert is great. We plan on being there by November first. I am so excited because I feel like I am in a foreign country down here. Even though it is beautiful and I actually was getting a little more comfortable we decided that the best thing for our family would be to move back. Jeff is still in Santa Ana but he work out a deal with his boss so that his drive wouldn't be so crazy. I can't wait to be back in a home with a backyard, minus the $1000.00 more a month for our little 3 bedroom apartment. Wow! It is amazing how much more you pay just because the name of the city.

Look out the Smeltz are back!

Oh yea as far as Jeff being gone, well, he is still here. He is still going away for a couple of months but we are not sure when. It could be tomorrow, next week, next month. Who Knows? It makes me crazy. But again I am very thankful for his job.

6 comments:

JeN said...

Weh Hew.. We are doin the happy dance!!! Too excited... and We can't wait!!!!

Raich said...

we are so happy you had a little adventure and are more happy you are movin back...jenni is so excited...

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hooray! Jocey is so excited to have her friend Eric back up the hill. We're all so excited for you family!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Yeah...I knew you would come back sooner or later. I am so excited! Isaac is going to love seeing brandon again!! HOW FUN! Just a couple of days ago I signed Luke and ISaac up for flag football and Jeff was like, "do they have the same coaches as last year?" ANd I thought "Um..No..the Smeltz' moved down by the beach..Hello!!" And Isaac was asking if Brandon would play and I was like they live too far away!! SO yeah!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

It will be so fun to have you back up here! Hope the move goes well!

Tracy said...

Oh...I know it doesn't affect me much being clear up here in the promised land, but I am so glad you will be back by Jenni. She loves you to death and she will be so much happier when you come back. Now...if I could only talk you both into heading north! :)