Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well...... It's been awhile!


My husband got a new guitar. He is like a kid at Christmas time. He works very hard so it is well deserved, BUT, he knows he is off limits as far as spending money for awhile.

Autumn and Summer before the Girl Scout Ball.

Autumn and Daddy leaving for the Princess Girl scout Ball.





Taylor's 12th Birthday.

Sorry Jenni, but I think it is a cute picture.

Having Fun!

The Awesome cup cakes that Jenni made into a guitar shape. She volunteered to make cup cakes and, of course, she is so creative! Thanks again Jenni! We danced, played games and hung out. Taylor is now a young women.

Spur of the moment Disneyland trip. Just the girls and I, along with my sister Tami and her girls. I just can't get enough of Disneyland.

4 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Well it has been quite awhile!! Nice to finally see you back on here! All the pics look so fun, I haven't been to disneyland in forever. I don't think we've been since juliana was a newborn..poor jada had NEVER been!!!

JeN said...

It's about dang time :) That pic of me isn't that bad, so your ok!!! I love you to post, so keep it up.. This could be your "new hobby" LOL

The Horvath Crew said...

Well it looks like you all have had a lot of fun lately! Happy Birthday Taylor your now a YW wow! So exciting! D-land is the best, wish I could have all the money in the world and go there all the time.

Susan said...

Love the update! Glad you are back but it does look like you've been busy! Have fun with the new hobby.