Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well that sums it up from May to July! From bottom to top.


Summer. That's as far as she would go. Taylor way out in the water. She must be a fish because she never got out for me to take a picture.


Erik on the boogie board.


Brandon with his friend Buddy.

Autumn in the sand


Codee on the boogie board.
(and the day after that) Fun filled week!


At my brothers house in Spring Valley Lake. It is like being on vacation there. The kids love it! (The day after Summer's party)


Friends in the pool at Summer's party


Summer's 4th birthday party. I planned her party on this very same day. (July 13th)


Autumn made honor roll. We are very proud of her!


Erik made honor roll. We are very proud of him!


Honor roll assembly. Brandon with his friends. Brandon gave it his best this year and got an award from me for most improved! Great job!


Autumn's end of the year girl scout party


Kids school performance in June.


Brandon's 6th birthday party in May!

2 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Fun fun fun!!! Gotta love summer. I wish my sis in law still lived over there in spr valley lake. Wish we had the hook up!! I love the pic of brandon and isaac (too bad I left early lol!!!) Love the 1 pic of brandons b day, I swear you were camera happy that day lol!!! And One last Happy birthday to Summer, she is soo adorable!!!!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

You were busy. Looks like you all had fun.