Monday, January 12, 2009

Computer whiz!

So all of my kids are obsessed with the computer. It makes me so crazy. I don't mind the learning games or Disney/nickelodeon, but anything else concerns me. You would be amazed what children can find on the internet. Just from my own experience I have learned that my children will no longer go on You tube! It started out with the cute stuff and maybe even something from a cartoon, but people turn the innocent things in life into CRAP! SO BEWARE!

Anyways my three year old daughter got on the computer this morning and asked "mom how do you spell dot com?" I thought it was the cutest thing. Then she said "I want Disney, how do you spell that, d i.?" I was so amazed. I think she knows more about the computer than I do.

2 comments:

Susan said...

At least they can help you when you need it. The challenge is protecting them in the meantime...

Cari said...

To funny! Andrew was that way when he was 2 and 3. Crazy! It is hard to protect them, but we also can't shelter them. So hard to find the right balance. Darn all those bad people out there!