Wednesday, January 7, 2009

True Colors!


Erik being silly!

Brandon crying!
Erik crying and Autumn trying not to freeze.


Maele did a great job on our family pictures. The kids did really well considering it was FREEZING outside. I can't wait to get them printed . There are so many that I like but can't print them all. These are a couple that I am not going to print but I thought they were really cute because it showed some of my children's true personality. I can't wait to show them to their children when they get older. Thanks again Maele for a great job!

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I love all the candid shots. We had a couple hundred of those!! They turned out great, love the outfits and the location...and it doesn't hurt when the kids are ADORABLE!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

I actually loved the Silly faced Eric... probably not going to be the one you'll be passing out- but fun for them to see as they get older. Your family is just adorable!

Kittell7 said...

Cute pics!I like the colors you chose for everyone to wear!

JeN said...

Super Cute pics... great Job Maele!!

The Horvath Crew said...

I love them they turned out so good. She always does a great job. The true colors are great.