Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Perfect Timing!

So awhile back I posted stating that Jeff would be going away for 2 months... Well he just left today, but he is supposed to be gone for only 2 weeks. I am totally fine with that, except for the fact that we are moving on the 24th. It looks like I will be moving on my own. I am so excited about moving back that it doesn't bother me if I have to do it all by myself. Anyways I haven't posted for awhile and I am sure it will be a long while before I post again. I just wanted to let everyone know I am still here. I will probably post again after we move. Well... my girls decided to get sick the same day there dad left so my next couple of weeks will be eventful, Because I am sure the boys will get it next. I will talk with everyone after the big move. Yea!

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

That sucks moving by yourself!! And how exactly are you going to do that?? Well, you know I'll send Jeff over there to help you unload, call us if you need him!! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces!!!!!

JeN said...

Hey there.. I was actually going to call you this morning and come down for the day.. Glad I didn't with sick kids, dangit!! I will come down and help you move, I can bring my trailor.. Just let me know what you need honey.. Anything for my Friend to get her hot lil butt back up here!!!

Raich said...

duh mary it's their job to get sick inconveniently...:) lyal left yesterday and 1:30 in the morning jarom walks in my room with a blazing shaking uncontrollably fever and bloodshot watery eyes...and I had a 9 am PTA conference to attend...didn't make that needless to say...at least you aren't sick thats the WORST...sorry i don't have a hubby to volunteer to help but you know you just have to call bro allen and he'll get you all set up with other hubbies...glad you're coming back and i'm already planning a calling for you :) jk don't be scared :)

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Yah...I often wonder who the white girl is too!!! I think I fit into your family more than I do my own lol!!! Too funny...oh yah, and Jeff really likes it. When my mom first cut it he was like "why is it poofy" (I hadnt straightened it yet) and then I fixed it and he loved it!~!See you soon!
Sarah

The Horvath Crew said...

I am so excited to have you back, can't wait! I have a hubby too, so if you need any help at all just call. #486-6655 Really please call. And you definitely R crazy doing this with no hubby...but I know sometimes we have to pull off the unimaginable. :P