Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cloud
















So today I had to take all of the children to get their blood drawn. Of course I went in two different sessions. Autumn and Summer went this morning and Taylor, Erik and Brandon went this afternoon. Talk about torture. It involved a lot of kicking and screaming. It makes me sad to see them go through this but I know it is for their own good. Anyways earlier today Summer wanted me to take her bandage off. When I went to take off Autumns she started screaming at me "Don't take my cloud off!" I thought that was the cutest thing. But the cuteness is wearing off because she keeps crying about taking it off but won't let anyone get near her. To add to all of this, this evening she was running outside and ended up getting scraped up pretty good. When it was time to get in the shower, between her cloud on one side and her scrapes on the other I manged to get her hair washed but she was very upset. I hope she feels better tomorrow because she has been sick for a week now and she is very needy! Oh yea and these pictures I took were another challenge. She is very dramatic.

2 comments:

JeN said...

O Autumn Bottom... I love her and the funny lil things she says!!

Jewel said...

i read this and i could not stop laughing i lover you kid they are so cute