Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mexican Corn.















Well I know there is another name for this corn but I forgot what it is. Anyways it is the best corn. Everyday a man comes by selling corn and ice cream. Of course I never have cash on me so my kids usually don't get it. Well there is always Autumn and Summers way. If they stand there long enough the guy feels bad and ends up just giving it to them. However yesterday I had cash on me and me and the boys got some of this really good corn. This was the excitement of our day. We ate this out on our porch and in the background is the spa that is right across from us. How convienent.

2 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Yeah Mary finally is starting to post things!!! I would always check to see if you did anything new and you finally did! By the way, I love the corn. We buy the stuff over here at vallarta and make it at our little gatherings all the time, it's the best. My kids love when the guy comes around and honks thier horn (selling corn), they always go get thier money. Well I'm excited to keep in touch through here. I love the spa being so close, I am a little jealous.

collins clan said...

have fun you too!!